Tuesday, June 24, 2008

EXTRA CREDIT

Write a short letter to a friend about something that happened to you that made you feel especially happy, annoyed, proud, or anxious.

Dear friend Laura:

Hi!! I hope that you are well when by the time you read this letter. I'm very well. Indeed and the reason that I'm writing today is to tell you about my weekend trip to Garner State Park. It was indeed an excellent and fun.
I was really happy because I went with my family and friends, and we got to set up the tents and we made the food on the fire.
The next day we went swimming to the river all day, the climate was beautiful and at night we went back to the tents and we made marshmellows on the fire.
On Sunday we got everthing on to the trucks and come back to San Antonio.
I hope one day you will go with us, and I hope you write me back.

Your friend: Iris

No comments: